Skip to content
- Family Living Service: A community living service offered under the DD Waiver sponsered by the New Mexico Department of Health Developmental Disabilities support Division. The Family Living Program provides support services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a residential setting designed to promote independence and life skills and to nurture stability by providing a “family” setting.
- Customized In-Home Supports: Program designed for individuals on the DD Waiver who can live in their own home or apartment, or with family or friends.
- Customized Commmunity Supports Day Program: Offers unique, creative and engaging services to our individuals. This includes 1:1 Community Activities, 1:3 Community Group Activities, and a Facility Day program which offers an array of exciting daily activities.
- Supported Employment: The chief intent is to provide individuals with developmental disabilities support in obtaining and maintaining employment. This helps to increase, maintain or promote the individuals capacity for independence, self-determination, self-advocacy, productivity, and community integration. ASI Supported Employment includes: Job Development, Job Coaching, and Job Maintenance.
- Respite and Substitute Care: Relief service for the primary caregivers. Respite hours are spend with a Respite Provider and may be in an individual’s home, the Respite Provider’s home or out in the community. Respite Providers are screened and trained per state standards regarding needs and interests of the individuals served.
- Senior Living
- State General Funds